talkshoplive™ (“TSL”) abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by TSL that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
TSL does not control content hosted on third party websites, and cannot remove content from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, and you have not authorized the use of your content, please contact the administrator of that website directly to have the content removed.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with TSL’ rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
NOTICE OF INFRINGING MATERIAL
To notify TSL of a possible infringement, you must submit a written notice to
our Designated Copyright Agent using the following address, email or web form:
Attn: MJC Management LLC
PO Box 178
Rhinecliff, NY 12574
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any notice of possible copyright infringement must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted or intellectual property;
- reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- your contact information, including at a minimum your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the App or Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that a DMCA Notice has been submitted in error, and that your posting was not infringing, you may contact our Designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided above to submit a written counter-notification. Under the DMCA, a counter-notice must include the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- an identification of the material that was removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material (whether or not it was intentional);
- your contact information, including at a minimum your mailing address, telephone number, and email address; and
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address you provided is located (or, if you live outside the United States, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.