This policy describes how talkshoplive™ (“TSL”) delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
Electronic delivery of communications
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that we provide in connection with your TSL account ("Account") and your use of our Services. Communications include:
- Transaction receipts or confirmations;
- Account statements and history;
- Federal and state tax statements we are required to make available to you; and
- any other Account, TSL Funds account, or transaction information.
- We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the TSL website and/or by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your TSL profile.
- You also agree and consent to receive electronically Communications from Sellers with whom you have entered into a Transaction.
Updating your contact information
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that TSL can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if TSL sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, TSL will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add TSL to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
You can update your primary email address or street address at any time by logging into the TSL app, going to "Settings", and selecting the "Profile" from the menu. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to you by TSL are returned, TSL may deem your Account to be inactive, and you will not be able to transact any activity using your TSL Account until we receive a valid, working primary email address from you.
Hardware and software requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- a computer or mobile device with an Internet connection;
- a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Firefox version 2.0 and above, Chrome version 3.0 and above (if selling live), or Safari 3.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 and above to open documents in .pdf format;
- a valid email address (your email address on file with TSL); and sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
We will notify you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Communications from TSL. By giving your consent you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records. You may print or save a copy of these Communications for your records as they may not be accessible online at a later date.
How to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive some Communications electronically by writing to us at talkshoplive™, Attn: Compliance Electronic Communications Delivery Policy, PO Box 178, Rhinecliff, NY 12574 or by contacting us via the "Contact Us" box in the Help Center on the TSL App and website.
After you consent to receive Communications electronically, you may withdraw your consent to receive the IRS Form 1099-K electronically by contacting us as described above. You will continue to receive all your other Communications electronically, but we will send your Form 1099-Ks to you by U.S. mail.
Requesting paper copies of electronic Communications
If, after you consent to receive Communications electronically, you would like a paper copy of a Communication we previously sent you, you may request a copy within 180 days of the date we provided the Communication to you by contacting us as described above. We will send your paper copy to you by U.S. mail. In order for us to send you paper copies, you must have a current street address on file address in your TSL user profile. If you request paper copies, you understand and agree that TSL may charge you a Records Request Fee for each Communication.