To ensure delivery of the Seller’s merchandise, TSL provides traceable shipping options. Once the item is confirmed as delivered and a return request is not requested within 3 days of delivery, your payment is eligible for payout. Remember, all sales are final once a payout has been initiated.
As a TSL Sell Live account holder, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Listing must be a legal item either owned by the seller or for which Seller has the legal authority to sell
- Selling of the item must not violate any local, state or federal regulations
- The item must not be on TSL’s Prohibited Items list
- If required, the seller must transfer all rights to or remove any restrictions on the merchandise at time of purchase
- For optimal sales, provide a detailed item description including:
- Dimensions (length, width, and height)
- Proof of authenticity
- Provide clear photos taken by the seller - must be actual, not stock, photos of the item
- If you choose a TSL prepaid USPS shipping label
- Provide the item’s proper weight and dimensions.
- If you choose to ship it yourself
- Always provide a valid tracking number when the item ships
- Seller must ship the item within 3-10 days of a purchase
- TSL must be able to confirm delivery through a valid tracking number
Additional Shipping Rules:
Regardless of the shipping options chosen during product creation, TSL reserves the right to:
- collect shipping charges from Buyers,
- generate shipping labels for purchases,
- override your carrier of choice
As a Seller, you agree to fulfill all purchases regardless of any changes to your product's shipping options during a Buyer's checkout. Below are the scenarios in which TSL will override a product's shipping options:
- Shipping cost is greater than your payout and "Seller Pays" shipping option is selected. In these instances we will charge the Buyer for shipping.
- Ship on your own method selected and the Buyer's shipping address is an international location (when compared to your return address country). In these instances we will charge the Buyer for shipping and generate a shipping label along with any applicable commercial invoices. As the Seller, you will be responsible for fulfilling these purchases with the labels TSL generates.
- Automated shipping method is selected and the Carrier you've chosen cannot generate shipping rates for the Buyer's shipping address. In these instances, we will choose the next available carrier and lowest rate available.
Product Detail Rules:
- Using the or bulk upload tools for any purpose other than listing products on TSL is prohibited.
- The use of false product identification information, including UPC codes, in product detail pages is prohibited.
- Using product details to cross-merchandise or cross-promote a product is prohibited.
- Detail pages may not feature or contain Prohibited Items.
- The inclusion of any of the following information in detail page titles, descriptions, bullet points, or images is prohibited:
- Pornographic, obscene, or offensive content.
- Phone numbers, physical mail addresses, email addresses, or website URLs.
- Availability, price, alternative ordering information (such as links to other websites for placing orders), or alternative shipping offers (such as free shipping).
- Reviews, quotes, or testimonials.
- Solicitations for positive customer reviews.
- Advertisements, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos, or videos.
- Time-sensitive information (i.e., dates of promotional tours, seminars, lectures, etc.).
- All products should be appropriately and accurately categorized.
- Product titles, product descriptions, and bullets must be clearly written and should assist the customer in understanding the product.
- Product title length must not exceed a maximum of 80 characters (including spaces) in all categories.
- All product images must meet TSL image standards as follows:
- Images must accurately represent the product and show only the product that is for sale, with minimal or no .
- The main product image must show the actual product (not a graphic or illustration), and must NOT show excluded accessories, props that may confuse the Buyer, text that is not part of the product, or logos/watermarks/inset images.
- The product must fill 85% or more of the image.
- Images should be 1000 pixels or larger in either height or width.
- TSL accepts JPEG (.jpg) file formats only
- Do not include HTML, DHTML, Java, scripts, or other types of executables in your detail pages.
All sales are final on TSL. However, we oversee every purchase made on the App. Per TSL’s Buyer Protection a Buyer can request a return within 3 days of confirmed delivery (or within 3 days of the scheduled delivery, in the event the item is lost in transit) if, and only if, one or more of the following criteria are met:
- The item is not as described in the listing.
- The item is damaged or lost in transit.
- The wrong item is received.
An item purchased on TSL cannot be returned if it was accurately described in the listing or does not fit.
If the return is approved, at the Seller’s expense, we will provide the Buyer with a prepaid and addressed shipping label to return the item to the seller.
We will issue a refund to the Buyer in the original form of payment once the tracking confirms the item is “ “In Transit.”
To avoid excessive returns, we advise all Sellers to be as detailed as possible when creating listings.
If the Seller or Buyer is not in good standing with TSL, a return request may be denied.
If you are unable to ship on time or no longer have the item, please let your Buyer know as soon as possible. Sellers must request to cancel a transaction if they are unable to fulfill an order.
If you have not shipped the item yet, follow the link on the “Order Status” page to cancel the transaction.
Please be sure to keep your listings up to date to avoid having unavailable items accidentally purchased.
TSL uses the 3rd party payment platform, Stripe, the Stripe API, and in conjunction, your Stripe account (automatically created for you by TSL when you register for a TSL Sell Live account) to process credit and debit card transactions for your TSL Sell Live account. TSL is a “Partner Application” as defined in the Stripe Terms of Service.
You expressly understand and agree that TSL shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through Your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by Stripe. You agree that TSL shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party, including Stripe.
You are responsible for all transactions (one-time, recurring, and refunds) processed through the Service and/or Stripe. TSL is not liable for loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed with your Stripe account. This includes transactions that were not processed due to a network communication error, or any other reason. If you process a transaction, it is Your responsibility to verify that the transaction was successfully processed.
You understand that TSL uses the Stripe API to run the Service and that the Stripe API is subject to change at any time and such changes may adversely affect the Service. You understand and agree to not hold TSL liable for any adverse effects that actions (whether intentional or unintentional) on the part of Stripe may cause to your Stripe account, your TSL account, you, or your business.