talkshoplive® (“TSL”) offers a secure and friendly marketplace for Users. TSL does not release payments until the Buyer receives the item. If an item received is not as described in the listing, a Buyer may request a full refund within 3 days from receipt of the item.
Buyers are only protected if they follow the following “Buyer Guidelines”:
- Do not buy Prohibited Items
- Talk with your seller and gather information concerning the condition of the item prior to purchase
- Ask about defects, rips, tears, dents, stains, odors, or other damage
- Request a tracking number if your Seller ships on their own
- Inspect the item upon delivery and do not rate your seller unless you are satisfied
- You have 3 days from the delivery date (or the scheduled delivery date if lost in transit) to request a return
- If you do not contact TSL within the applicable 3-day period referenced above, the transaction is marked as completed
- Once the Buyer has rated the Seller or the transaction is marked as completed, all sales are final
When you purchase an item on TSL, we hold the release of payment to your Seller until we confirm through our automated shipping system you have received your order and it is as described in the listing.
If we can confirm delivery through the item’s tracking information, we will assume the transaction was successful and release payment to your seller 3 days after confirmed delivery or awaiting post office pickup. Once we release payment, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
Item Not As Described
Please do not rate your Seller, as doing so will release payment and complete the transaction, and you will not be eligible to receive a return or refund.
If you receive an order that is damaged or not as described in the listing, please let us know within 3 days of delivery by contacting us by going to the Help Center. Once the transaction has been completed, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
Once we have approved your return, we will send you a prepaid shipping label, so you can return the item to your Seller. We will issue a refund in the original form of payment. Please note that TSL reserves the right to deny your return request.
Additionally, we do not support refunds or returns for Prohibited Items.
Buyers may request to cancel the transaction on the item's Order Details page by clicking "Request Cancellation". Buyers may request a cancellation if one or both of the following conditions are met:
- A minimum of ten (10) calendar days have passed since the original estimated ship date for the transaction (as specified on the respective item’s Order Details page); and
- The item in the transaction has not shipped.
Any cancellation request that does not satisfy the above conditions will not be processed.
Once a buyer has requested a cancellation and one or both of the above conditions have been met, we will contact the item’s Seller to confirm that the item has not already been shipped. If the Seller does not respond or does not provide us with confirmation that the item has been sent out within twenty-four (24) hours of our contact, we will issue Buyer with a refund in the original form of payment and cancel the transaction.
Orders designated as "Pay Delay" will be given a "Billing Date" which is thirty (30) days prior to the original estimated shipping date. By completing a Pay Delay order, Buyers authorize TSL to charge or debit the designated Payment Instrument, as applicable, on the date designated as the Billing Date. TSL will send a payment reminder to Buyers (in the manner specified by the Buyer, pursuant to the section below regarding Notice), fifteen (15) days prior to the scheduled Billing Date.
All sales are final on TSL. However, we oversee every purchase made on the App. Per TSL’s Buyer Protection, a Buyer can request a return within 3 days of confirmed delivery if one or more of the following criteria are met:
- The item is not as described in the listing.
- The item is damaged or lost in transit.
- The wrong item is received.
Please do not rate your Seller, as this will complete the transaction and void your return request.
An item purchased on TSL cannot be returned if it was accurately described in the listing or does not fit.
If your order qualifies for a return, please send us a return request.
If the return is approved, we will provide the Buyer with a prepaid and addressed shipping label (at the Seller’s expense) to return the item to the Seller.
We will issue a refund to the Buyer in the original form of payment once the tracking confirms the item is “In-Transit.”
To avoid excessive returns, we advise all Sellers to be as detailed as possible when creating listings. Buyers, please carefully review the listing description, item photos, Seller rating, and ask the Seller any questions you may have about the item prior to purchase.
If the Seller or Buyer is not in good standing with TSL, a return request may be denied.